Today I had an interview and landed a job that should work out very nicely. Check out the development that I will be representing as a (real estate) closing coordinator.
So I'll have to turn in my Wal-Mart name badge and rejoin the real estate world. It's going to be a fast ride... the company is really taking off! And it looks as though there's quite a lot of growth potential for this position.
I was so surprised by the whole thing that (as I was backing out of the parking lot) I forgot to take the sun screens out of my windshield. Hooo-eee! Then I came home to make a delicious celebratory dinner. Have you ever grilled polenta? Melissa's Organic Tomato-Basil is delicious with roasted red peppers and a drop of pesto. Top it off with a simple salad and velvety Cabernet Savignon--delicious!
So I'll let you know how the journey goes from here... I start training tomorrow.
2 comments:
congrats alicia! i've been praying for you at each memory of you and matt and am so glad to hear how He's directing.
i'm working on a letter for you. miss you, friend. xoxo
Yeah, Alicia! Sounds good. Keep us "posted." Lol Get it??? I love you guys.
Post a Comment