Tuesday, August 22

Kitties


You may remember that Matt & I were the proud owners of a black kitty named Cole. Well, he's gone. Maybe he went away to prove how much we'd miss him or maybe he fell into the food chain. But it's been over a month, and we miss our snuggly pet. The mice have quickly moved back into their places throughout the house, so we have taken action. These little ones needed a home and were free!

It seems few people prefer black cats.

We'll be getting them ASAP; they are 6 weeks old to date and are so cute and squirley. Now to name them. It's a boy & girl, so here's some things we've considdered, but time will tell...
  • Fred & Ginger (iffy)
  • Udon & Sushi (but that would be like Don & Sue, old work
    colleages)
  • Niger & Kona
  • Joseph & Mary (hah hah hah)
  • Butt & Itch

6 comments:

Matt and Alicia DeWever said...

Ooh! I thought of another good one: Oscar & Maya (get it?!)

Laura Siegrist said...

dave had cats growing up who were named simon and garfunkle. but that's 2 boys names. i don't like this one, but you could name them sonny and cher! we'll keep thinking for you!

Matt H said...

how about you get a third and name them O, S, and D for the fierce regulating work their going to be doing over the students...I mean mice...in the house.

If that doesn't work I vote for Butt and Itch.

Matt and Alicia DeWever said...

Mr. Haeck,
You're too funny!I miss your laugh. Know what else is funny? My mom's initials are MH, so I thjought you were HER for a sec... I agree about OSD, but with three cats, I might develop my own disorder. Like PMD: psychotic mom disease. oh man, these kids kill me!

ashley said...

snowball and fluffy.

dreamer said...

Itchy and Scratchy
Annie and Daddy Warbucks
Dorothy and Toto
Maya and Miguel
Thurman and Louise