Can I just give a shout out: God is doing AMAZING things!
Details aren't important, but have ever seen God "show up" all over your life... like in your best friend, cool giving opportunities, financial blessing, and good worship? Well, that's what is surrounding us right now. Such amazing grace.
Matt leaves on Monday for about 10 days in NH. It's going to be a great opportunity for him. I'll be following next Friday and we return home on November 16th. I'll get to hang out with my mom for a few days, which will be very nice as well.
Everything seems to be falling into place for us. I'm looking at an in-home business opportunity which is very exciting too. Bottom line: I sense the presence of the LORD all around our family.
Matt leaves on Monday for about 10 days in NH. It's going to be a great opportunity for him. I'll be following next Friday and we return home on November 16th. I'll get to hang out with my mom for a few days, which will be very nice as well.
Everything seems to be falling into place for us. I'm looking at an in-home business opportunity which is very exciting too. Bottom line: I sense the presence of the LORD all around our family.
2 comments:
"Praie the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits!" Ps 103:2
I'm excited to hear of God's goodness in your life- your whole family has been on my heart and in my prayers. I love oyu "little" cousin(s).
simply put....
I love you.
It was good to listen tonight to what God is doing.... I needed that reassurance tonight.
Miss you crazy something....
but can't wait to see you both soon.
always.
Post a Comment