
The Beauty Queen & The Clown
(I was going for a
mom,
but was told Mom's don't even have time to
use curlers)

The Set-up was
CREEPY...

The visitors were great!
This is Matt's cousin, Veronica Myles & her two boys:
Aiden was a Hunter
Lane was a Bear
A nice quiet night, with plenty of candy left over.
10 comments:
very nice- check my site for my costume
yeah I did Sal- I was so hot.
I find it pretty ironic that your husband was a clown for Halloween- especially when you are deathly afraid of them. Remember your father's "clown faze"?
oh so cute. can't say we did the same. joe sat by the door, waited for 'treaters and i packed for my PA trip this weekend. we only had 4 and like you said - lots of candy left over.
i have been prayin' for you this week. hope all is well. give me a call if you ever just need to talk. miss you friend.
PA Trip?! How cool for you! I look forward to seeing pics of you & La together, or is this a Williamsport visit only? May your days be merry & bright!
~Alicia
Christa and I got all this candy, and we ended up with one group of two kids coming to the door. A little while later I heard some people outside a couple doors down, so I went out to them! They hit the jackpot on candy with us, though, since we weren't giving any away all night! We were a little dissappointed, and now we've got all this candy! What to do!
Laura and I were no fun. We spent Holloween in the ER. Laura cut her finger and I took her to the Hospital.
you must be too busy to update your blog. halloween was like a month ago.
echoing Ashley- but she beat me to it... must some new news from the DeWevers...when am I going to see you next week?
alicia!! i need your email. ashley@calvaryweb.net
Post a Comment