Friday, August 25

I've been working with teenage boys too long, but...

Hello all. As Alicia mentioned in the last post, I have been working with teenage boys all summer long. It has been a blast! I have learned so much from them and tried to be patient as they begrudgingly made it through each day. They have made me laugh so much... and because I know you are all wondering why Bessy is the picture for this post I feel I should share one of their "humdingers."


Q: Do you know why they call it P.M.S. ?

A: Because "Mad Cow" disease was already taken!!


Yeah, I know, the joke's a little juvenile, but you have to picture me driving a 14 passenger white bus loaded with boys at 55 mph while it was told. I'm supposed to be a role model, right? I had all I could do to keep my composure, let alone try to tell them that it was inappropriate and they shouldn't be telling it! We're all lucky that little white bus isn't wrapped around some telephone pole in upstate NH!!!!

Oh dear. It has been a loooooooooooooooooong week.

3 comments:

Matt and Alicia DeWever said...

oh honey, you're cute.

Anonymous said...

I rule at mini golf!

Elisabeth said...

updates anyone????
Now with the babies and all!