Sunday, July 23

There's a new baby in the family!


Gunnar Matthew Horkey was born to Luke & Michelle Horkey on July 20th (last Thursday). It was two weeks earlier than expected, but in less than an hour, he made the trip from womb to fresh air. He's a quick little guy. At roughly 7.5 pounds, with brown hair and beautiful newborn eyes, Gunnar is doing very well. Michelle is doing well also, and Luke is as proud as a man can be. Congratulations all around!

~Auntie Sal & Matt

8 comments:

Elisabeth said...

crazy as this sounds- I dreamt about Luke and Michelle last night. I don't remember much but Michelle was in a hospital gown. funny. Saw "grandma and grandpa" yesterday.....shhhhh I didn't call her that. Proud as peacocks.
Love you

Matt and Alicia DeWever said...

We got your thankyou card today... such a great one, too. Thanks for such a great weekend, how's things lately?

Elisabeth said...

Fade out??? Hmm....do you know something I don't??? oh do tell. I'd love a little direction.

dreamer said...

I posted about my weekend!!!!

ashley said...

awwwww. precious.

dreamer said...

you need to update us on your life.

Elisabeth said...

I second the update.....

Elisabeth said...

I second the update.....