Tuesday, June 13

Maine Adventure



Matt & I spent this past Sunday with our dear friend, Meegan Pratt. "Meegs" was a roomate in college, a fellow drama-geek, and we took many of the same communication classes.
We both like cheese, too.
Are we a great duo or what?! It was a beautiful day (finally) and a great chance for Matt & I to get away together. We caught up with the day-to-day stuff, spent 2 hours walking the beach... a great de-stressor, and then took up a game of mini-golf. AS you may see, I am not in the golfing photo. That is because I do not have a competitive bone for sports. I'd much rather keep score and save $8 for a nice big sundae.

I won't tell you who won the game, but it was very close, and very fun! After all the sun and fresh air, it was time for a bit of ice cream and then to Meegan's house to prep for dinner. Yummy! It was way past dark when we left Sanford, Maine. As we drove away, we were all thinking the same thing: why do we wait so long to catch up with dear friends?

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

looks like you had a lot of fun... I love the beaches in Maine!
The program is Picasa- a free photo program from Google.... Thanks to Ashley who directed me to it...so much fun!

ashley said...

speaking of cheese. we have a euro market on saturdays in our lil' town, and there's an amazing cheese tent!! this week i got smoked gouda. ymmm.

i'll take you there if you ever visit us!!!

Elisabeth said...

i mean...I know you guys are like moving and everything and like getting new jobs and well....are like busy. But, do you think you could like post about our NY adventure. You have such a way with like words...un"like" me!
love you
thanks for the card!